This can easily become a great addition to your interior design, plus it’s going to store your memories in such a beautiful way!
1. Upload photo to the program. It can be any photo at all, or even several photos, as Batch Mode is available as well.
2. Select the preset. There are three main categories available: Oil Painting, Watercolor Drawing, Impressionism.
3. Once you select the preset, you can preview the result in the square in the middle of the screen. You can also tweak each preset and create your own, unique one.
4. After you’re done, click Run and get the following picture:
5. You can save it now and use afterwards wherever.
As you can see, it’s very easy to convert photo to oil painting with the right software. Picture to Painting Converter gives you an opportunity to create beautiful paintings out of your photos which can later be printed and framed. Hang them on your walls and save your precious memories is an exquisite way!