1. Download first and then install the program.
It will take you to a product page and you’ll need to click Download Now to start.
2. First, Add Files by clicking the button:
3. Then we select the Denoise preset.
Feel free to select the one that works better for the amount of noise on your picture. This one goes well with the Middle preset.
4. Click Run and apply the selected preset.
5. If the picture looks a little blurry afterwards, Sharpen it
6. Correct the image, using the Image correction tool, if needed.
Auto correction tool will automatically adjust Brightness, Contour, Saturation and other:
7. One last sharpening and the picture looks perfect!
What you need can be achieved in a couple of clicks. What more can you ask for? Download, launch and denoise. Simple!