Download for Free
This program has a number of great features, including the following:
● Compatibility with different styles and formats of images.
● Reliable tech support.
● Straightforward user-friendly features and functions.
● Easy and effective drag and drop functions and related options.
● Good zooming in and out of pictures.
This program is simple to use, and it will show you how to remove a date stamp from a photo. You will be able to remove any unwanted objects, dates, or blemishes from your photo with a few clicks. Take a look at how simple it is.
Open the program, and you can click on “Add File” to upload the photo that you want to edit.
If you have more than one photo with the same object that you want to remove, you can do so through batch conversion.
Click on the object that you want to remove. You will use the color selection tool, and the program will actually detect the area by the color. If the area you want to remove has different colors, you can also choose to select it manually. You will click on “Select Marker” to complete the task.
Click the “Remove” button.
Save the end result.
Once you have edited the image and are satisfied with it, you can click on “Save As” and name the new image.
Also you may run a Batch Mode to process all your photos in one go. To use it select the date stamp by color.
Use the Color Selection Tool. The program will automatically detect the area by color.
To remove dates from photos you can also select the object and its color manually if it is multi-color and cannot be detected automatically. To do so, click on "Select marker" button. (use "Radius" option to vary selected area radius size and specify stamp color, adjusting color fuzziness and border fuzziness for more precise results).
This program is easy to use, and you can remove any blemish from it. Whether you want to eliminate a person who photobombs your perfect shot or a date stamp, you can do so by highlighting the area and clicking “remove”. Having a date stamp can distract from the beauty of a photo or the essence or a magical moment. If you want to remove it, this software does it quickly and easily with the click of a button.
Photo Stamp Remover comes with a number of functions, including the following:
● Remove date stamps.
● Remove unwanted images or artifacts.
● Retouch more than one photo at a time with batch mode.
● Remove watermark.
This software is intuitive, and it will highlight areas for you to remove. Your photos will be timeless, and you can turn them into perfect memories of things you have done. It is always disappointing to get the perfect picture only to notice someone photobombing the background. With this software, this is no longer the case because you can remove anything in minutes.
The Photo Stamp Remover is a user-friendly tool that easily removes unwanted objects from your photos. You can upload photos to batch edit, or you can select one image. In addition to being able to remove the date stamp, you can remove anything else that you do not want in your photo.
When you go on vacation, you want to cherish the memories that you capture in your photos. This doesn’t necessarily include other travelers who may appear in the background of your pictures. This software can remove these extra people so that you can focus on the sights and your loved ones in your photo.
In addition, you may have older photos that have become damaged over time. Photo Stamp Remover can correct blemishes or fading to make the picture hold its image. It can also remove watermarks, which can ruin the picture.
This simple program can turn you into a professional editor. You won’t need large manuals or long instruction lists because it is simple to use. You simply need to upload the photo and start editing. The end result is sure to make you happy.
This software is compatible with different formats, so you can edit RAW images as well as JPGs and more. You can even edit a batch of photos at the same time if they all need the same date stamp removed.
You want to use a program that is easy, convenient, and quickly edits your photos. Photo Stamp Remover is just that, and it will allow you to produce professional quality photos time and time again.
If you save the date to your photo file, you don’t need to display it on your picture. While you may want to remember when the photo was taken, you don’t necessarily want to announce it every time someone takes a look at your picture. You can easily remove the date stamp and clean up your picture so that the focus is on the image, not on the date or some other unnecessary image.
Put your cursor right on each of the pictures and you'll see a "before" and "after" effect of the date stamp removal tool.
If you have forgotten to change camera settings before taking pictures and ended up with a date imprinted on the photo, there's an easy way to fix it. SoftOrbits Photo Stamp Remover is a powerful tool designed to remove date and other unwanted objects from photographs.
Digital cameras have the function that enables you to add the date and time stamps to the photos. Sometimes you may forget to disable it and your will see the annoying date stamps printed over your photos.
This article shows how to remove this stamps easily using a Photo Stamp Remover. Here are basic steps that allow you to remove the stamp from all of your photos in a batch mode.
- Use the Add Files button to add all your photos with a date stamp into the program.
- Now let's select the stamp area to remove. The date stamp has the same color for all of your photos, so it will be an easy to locate and remove it using the Select Color tool. Select this tool from the toolbar.
- Enlarge the image and scroll to the stamp area.
- Click at the stamp to select it's color. On the Select Color right bar you need to enable the Specify stamp color checkbox. Now the select area is highlighted with the read.
- But our date stamp has the black border that will not be removed. To fix this use the Dilate options. Set it to 8 pixels. Now the black border is also marked for removing.
- Now you are ready to remove the stamp from all of your photos. Go to the Batch Mode using a toolbar button. Select the Destination Folder. Then select the Object Removing Method (you may keep the Quick, the Accurate is quite slower but produces better result). And that is all! Just click the Start button and you will get your date stamp removed from all of your pictures.