If you want your digital pictures to have a sketch effect and look like professional hand-made paintings, you don't need to ask artists for help. Instead, all you need to do is download Sketch Drawer, a specialized tool by SoftOrbits.
Impress your friends and family with your expertise and add some grace to your social networking account. You can get professional style sketches with the help of Sketch Drawer. It gives you the most artistic drawings that can match the handmade paintings of a polished expert in the easiest and fastest way.
Having worked in this industry for many years, SoftOrbits has deep expertise in development of photo editing conversion software. Sketch Drawer is a unique tool that combines user-friendly interface with high efficiency. With its help you can easily create pencil sketch effect, convert your photos into sketch and save them.
The multiple options of sketch effects available with this software allow you to create different styles of pencil sketches. All you have to do is download a free version of Sketch Drawer from the SoftOrbits website and try it out. It's an excellent tool that's designed with the specific aim to let you experience the thrill of creating great artistic work with ease.
There are several software and Apps available in the open domain, but Sketch Drawer is not just any pencil sketch effect software. It's been developed after exhaustive research about the requirements of users.
With its smart and dynamic interface, it's not only very user-friendly but has a definite edge over all the other software on the market. The superb efficiency and speed of Sketch Drawer make it stand out among its competitors.
Key Features of Sketch Drawer Software. Sketch Drawer is loaded with many impressive tools and offers you immense possibilities. Some unique features of the software that are highly useful are:
- Add Multiple Files Simultaneously. The software allows you to add several files at the same time, which saves a lot of time and is super convenient.
- Over 15 Presets. There are more than 15 presets already available in the toolbox that can be used straight away to get your best sketch. You even get to add your own preset with user-defined specifications.
- Choose Different Edge Strengths for Pencil Strokes. You can change the edge thickness as well as the angle of pencil strokes to customize your sketch.
- Set the Texture of Your Output Image. The software gives you the freedom to choose the perfect texture to suit your image.
- Batch Mode. By using this option, you get to process multiple images simultaneously.
- Apply Artwork Effects to Selected Areas. You can apply it selectively to different areas.
- Multiple Options for Output Files. You can save your art in several file formats using this software.
It's almost unbelievably simple to use this pencil drawing effect software. Here are 5 basic steps:
The first step is as easy as it gets! Just visit the SoftOrbits website and go to the Sketch Drawer page. Click on the download link and follow the installation instructions.
Click on the "Add file(s)" tab to upload the files that you wish to edit. You can upload multiple files simultaneously using the batch mode.
Choose the parameters like edges, texture, color scheme, etc, from the toolbox.
Just click on "Run" and you're almost done! Your digital photo is now being transformed into a pencil-drawn sketch. Within a few moments, your hand-drawn sketch will be ready. Keep an eye on the notification bar.
The last step is to save the transformed picture. Simply click the "Save as" tab and select the file format for your output file. A new file will be created in the location you want.
Sketch Drawer is undoubtedly the best software available on the market to convert your digital pictures into absolute artistic masterpieces. It's as easy as the child's play, and you don't need to be a computer geek to use the software.
So go ahead and download the free trial version and start creating the best pencil sketches within no time. Become a sketch artist and surprise everyone by posting your paintings on social media.