SoftOrbits Inc Batch Picture Resizer END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SoftOrbits Inc.
USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
1. LICENSE GRANT. SoftOrbits Inc grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on a single computer.
"You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee.
"Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE.
You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as
an intended part of the SOFTWARE programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system,
or to another organization or individual.
2. TRIAL and REGISTRATION. You are granted the right to use the SOFTWARE without registration solely for the purposes
of evaluating the performance of the SOFTWARE for a period of no more than 20 days. If after that time continued use
of the SOFTWARE is desired then the SOFTWARE must be registered with SoftOrbits Inc subject to the terms as laid out in the
registration information which can be found in the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE. You are expected to use
the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase.
This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction.
3. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by SoftOrbits Inc. Your license confers no title or ownership in the
SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
4. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by
SoftOrbits Inc or its suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other
intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the
intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership
rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of SoftOrbits Inc and you will not acquire any rights to the
SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain
the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble
the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SoftOrbits Inc DISCLAIMS
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY
MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR
EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS
WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such
invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SoftOrbits Inc OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR
ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY,
PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SoftOrbits Inc HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL SoftOrbits Inc LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY,
EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. GENERAL PROVISION. This is the entire agreement between you and SoftOrbits Inc, which supersedes any prior agreement
or understanding, whether written, or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license. If any part of this
agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which
shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This agreement shall automatically terminate upon
failure by you to comply with its terms. SoftOrbits Inc, on its sole discretion, may modify this agreement in writing at any time.