Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
SoftOrbits may provide you with access to a variety of resources, materials and downloads, including business, educational and technical news and information (collectively, 'Services'). The Services, including any updates and enhancements, are subject to the Terms.
Use of Software
Any software or related materials that are made available to download from this Site or otherwise provided to you ('Software') is the copyrighted work of SoftOrbits and/or its licensors (if any). Your right to download and/or use the Software will be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable end user license agreement ('SoftOrbits License Agreement'). Any use, reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with such SoftOrbits License Agreement is prohibited.
Política de privacidad
Limitation of Use
Unless otherwise specified in the Terms and/or the SoftOrbits License Agreement, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any materials in your possession obtained from the Site.
We do not offer refunds on software where the registration key code has already been sent to the customer. Before deciding to purchase our software, please be sure to download, install, and test-drive the evaluation versions that we provide.
Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist.
We go to great lengths to produce a trial version with which customers can ensure their satisfaction and system compatibility. This allows our customers to make an informed purchasing decision. Once that purchase has been made, we do not offer a cash refund or an exchange. We feel this policy is consistent with the major software retailers worldwide.
Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses can be duplicated. Once a license has been issued, it is unfortunately not possible for us to recall all copies.
Therefore, SoftOrbits does not accept product returns or exchanges. You are expected to be satisfied with the product before purchasing. There is no exception from this policy.
By placing an order for any of your software products and/or services you do confirm that:
1. You have downloaded and tested the trial version(s) of the software product(s) before.
2. You have checked our product(s) for system compatibility with your own PC system and configuration.
3. You know that a refund is impossible once the registration email(s) have been sent to you.
4. You accept our return policy as displayed above.
30-day Money Back Unaccepted Circumstances
- You purchased the so-called 'wrong' product, and you purchased the 'right' product from another company.
- You changed your mind after placing an order.
- You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with
- any detailed description of the problem.
- Refund for part of a bundle.
- Special offer product.
- Request for a refund of more than 30 days
30-day Money Back accepted Circumstances
- You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from softorbits.com within 30 days.
- You've been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
- The product has technical problems.
- You never received the registration code of the product from us, and got no response from our support team within 24 hours after reporting this to us.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ('EULA') IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SoftOrbits. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE 'SOFTWARE') CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
1. LICENSE GRANT. SoftOrbits grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on a single computer. 'You' means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. 'Use' means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
2. TRIAL and REGISTRATION. You are granted the right to use the SOFTWARE without registration solely for the purposes of evaluating the performance of the SOFTWARE for a period of no more than 20 days. If after that time continued use of the SOFTWARE is desired then the SOFTWARE must be registered with SoftOrbits subject to the terms as laid out in the registration information which can be found in the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This 'try before you buy' approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction.
3. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by SoftOrbits. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
4. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by SoftOrbits or its suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of SoftOrbits and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SoftOrbits DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SoftOrbits OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SoftOrbits HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SoftOrbits LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. GENERAL PROVISION. This is the entire agreement between you and SoftOrbits, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written, or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. SoftOrbits, on its sole discretion, may modify this agreement in writing at any time.